Wednesday, October 13, 2010

THE PROJECT KICKS OFF

After a successful, and faith strengthening MAKARO Tournament in Umoja estate, I now embark on a more challenging but really exciting new project, The Hanger Project.

The genesis of this project was really funny. A client had come to an agency a few years ago to get some creative ideas to market her clothes line. At the moment it really didnt look like much, and she turned it down anyway. Nonetheless, the idea was really good and I held on. How and when, I didnt know. Now it is.

The Hanger Project seeks to collect over 1 million pieces of worn fabric and shoes to distribute to the needy and less fortunate in the society. The project also seeks to get volunteers for the project.

The project will further support semi-skilled men and women living in the informal settlements.

If I say I know how it will turn out, I will be lying, but this is just one project am willing and ready to run with.

Welcome on board. Join us by support, and spreading the word.

Let's see how it goes.

Pau Shinski.

7 comments: