Friday, October 15, 2010

HOPE, SHIRU AND A FULL WEEKEND AHEAD!

Today is an awesome day. Again the responses coming through have been amazing. The offers to help and volunteering are overwhelming. I am still very thankful.
So where are we? We are good to go, I must say. The website is completely done. Just coding and loading. Can’t wait to see it. Some organizations are already showing interest and we just need to tie in things a little bit.
This weekend we shall be finishing up with plans for the Harvest Fair where we have a tent and will begin official publicity. I actually hope to get someone special to official launch the project. We shall be buying and designing hangers and start the publicity from this coming Monday but push entirely till Sunday. There shall be lots of mail, and printing to be done.
I don’t know how much of what I will be able to do this weekend, but I have BSF in the morning, Shiro and Larry are getting married, and baby Hope is having a birthday bash. I am sure there will be millions of friends to tell. So I will be on the talk talk talk tariff!
Have a blessed week guys.
See you!
Pau

No comments:

Post a Comment